YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 12, 2011

Reminiscing.

Thinking back to all the things that I've been through. I miss everything that has happened. I wish the same things could happen again so that I'd cherish the moment more. I miss how everything was less complicating and carefree. Life was much easier when you were younger, now it's just a big bunch of poo. So much responsibilities, duties and all sorts of nonsense that none of us would want to do but we have to.

Remembering all those times when you had everyone giving you all your wants and needs, it just feels miserable knowing that from now on, you have to do it on your own. Well, not exactly I suppose. We still have friends & family that we come across and hustle along with us. We really gotta appreciate every each one of them.

Life's a war and the people you meet are your soldiers. You don't train just one soldier, you train thousands. You might not remember all of their names but you'll always remember that you've fought in the war with them. Some may have not be strong enough to battle along with you but some will stick till the very end of it.

Thinking of this, I am really grateful for everyone that has been there for me.

Signing off,
justlikecheryl.

0 comments: