YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Diploma of Hotel Management.

After months of procrastinations, it's finally time to pull myself back together again. It is now the end of the second week of my course and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. During orientation, I thought i would be miserable moving on from high school and that I wouldn't make any new friends but turns out it was the total opposite! Orientation was a week long, it was the most boring, most useless, most sleepiest week of my life! I swear, it was a bunch of talks that was wasting my life.

And then the first week of class started, it was quite interesting. Instead of classmates, we have group mates, 15 of them. I am blessed to have this group as mine because compared to all the others, we're the only group that are actually working together in everything and always sticking to one another. They are like family now.

Second week of class and my birthday happens to fall on one of the days, my group mates & two other college mates came up with this thing, sort of like a treasure hunt for me and other two May babies. They made us do silly things and go around our HUGE campus, it was so tiring but fun as well. They even got us a cake, birthday cards and got me a bracelet. Ain't that the sweetest thing?

It's really obvious I'm going to have lots of fun with them for the next two years here. I'm. So. Thankful.

Signing off,
justlikecheryl.

0 comments: